Call or text for availability
**All equipment packages include high definition projection screen, air blower (inflatable screens only) high definition projector, one pair of professional loud speakers, subwoofer , blu ray player & necessary cables. Free delivery and setup within a 30 mile radius
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my payment options? Deposit should be paid online via debit/credit card. Balance can be paid with cash , debit/credit cards only
2. What time will you arrive? We will arrive approximately 1 hr before the scheduled event to allow proper setup and equipment testing
3. When can we start the movie? Suggested start time is about 20 minutes after sunset if outdoors for optimal screen viewing
4. How long is my rental for? Standard rental time is 4 hours unless otherwise stated on your deposit receipt. If you want to add additional time during the event speak to the onsite staff member for availability
5. Who can operate the equipment? Only the onsite staff member to ensure safe equipment operation and avoid liability
6. Do you provide any food/snacks? We work with several partners who offer movie snacks, food & etc. for an additional cost. Ask about these services at the time of booking
7. What if there is no outside power available? We can provide a generator for an additonal cost if needed
8. Where can I show a movie? Movies can be shown in your own backyard or private establishment without a public performance license
9. Can I hook up a gaming system or other media device? Yes you can, the staff will do it for you if your device is compatible
10. How can I obtain a Public Performance License if needed? We can point you in the right direction but cannot obtain the license for you legally.
11. What is the cancellation or refund policy? In the event you need to cancel or reschedule an event please let us know at least 7 days in advance in order to accommodate your request or to receive a full deposit refund. If there is a case of inclement weather before the equipment is set up, you can reschedule at no additional cost based on availability. However if inclement weather occurs after the equipment is set up the full amount will be due.